Support the Patriot Network TV by purchasing a T-shirt
Intelligence and Special Operations forces are angry and frustrated at how our work has been used for political advantage by President Obama and those in positions of authority.
- Disclosure and special access to DOD and CIA details and OBL operation personnel to Hollywood filmmakers.
- Obama campaign aired a “One Chance” TV ad airs on anniversary of Bin Laden death.
Countless leaks, interviews and decisions by the Obama Administration and other government officials have undermined the success of our intelligence and special operations forces and put future missions and personnel at risk.
- Immediate disclosure of OBL death rather than wait to exploit the treasure trove of information taken.
- Disclosure of the unit, cover name, aircraft used, how many raiders, their entry & movements, and many processes and methods of the OBL compound raid.
- Disclosure of details pertaining to intelligence gathering pre-raid, also leading to the identity of the Pakistani doctor who provided intelligence information.
- Disclosure of the secret Stuxnet program against Iran and the usage of drones in Pakistan and elsewhere.
- Disclosure of a joint US-British-Saudi covert operation that planted a spy in Al Qaeda’s affiliate in Yemen whose information stopped a terrorist bomb plot on a US-bound airliner.
- Disclosure of the secret Obama “Kill List” and the use of drones.
I have served my country and I respect the Presidency. But when I see something that puts those who serve and the critical missions they undertake at risk I have an obligation to speak up.
- Our enemies now better know and understand the practices that our Special Operations forces and intelligence gatherers employ.
- Bob Kerrey (Medal of Honor/former SEAL/former senator) said,” “By describing certain methods…the President violated a key rule of clandestine work.”
- "I think the White House has to understand that some of this [leaking] is coming from their ranks." -- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
- FBI Director Robert Mueller said “Leaks such as [the Stuxnet story] threaten ongoing operations, puts at risk the lives of sources, makes it much more difficult to recruit sources and damages our relationships with our foreign partners.”
- OPSEC is comprised of former SEALS, CIA officers, SF, Marines and others dedicated to raising our concerns with the American people
It’s time for President Obama and other government officials to stop jeopardizing national security operations for political gain.
It’s time to end the dishonorable disclosures and shut up.
Paul E. Vallely MG, US Army (ret)
Chairman – Stand Up America